PRICE GIVEN IS APPROXIMATE ROUGH, PLEASE CALL US FOR QUOTATION PRICE
|Maximum Bucket Capacity||0.16 cum|
|Maximum dumping height||4,000 mm|
|Engine Power(HP)||40 HP|
|Maximum Engine Power||40HP|
|Bucket Capacity (cubic meters)||0.16 cum|
|Working Area||Wet-Land Type, Coal Bulldozing Type, Rock Type, Desert Type, Forest Lumbering type, River Side|
|Shoe Width||400 mm|
|Engine type||water-cooled, Direct injection|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60 L|
|Maximum Digging Force||36.5(3,720) kN (kgf)|
|Engine Total displacement||2.197(2,197) L(mL)|
|Maximum Digging Depth||3,560 mm|
|Swing speed||8.6 rpm|
|Maximum vertical wall digging depth||2,890 mm|
|maximum digging radius||5,995 mm|
|Boom swing||70/50 degree right/left|
|Standard Bucket width||650/600 mm (with/without cutting blade)|
|Minimum slewing radius of front part||2,375(1,875) mm|
|Minimum Slewing radius of rear part||990 mm|
|Track width||400 mm|
|Travel motor type||2F|
|Overall length of track||2,500 mm|
|Wheel base||1,990 mm|
|Track gauge||1,560 mm|
|Engine Rated output||28.8 KW(39.2 Hp)/ 2,250 rpm|
|Travel speed||2.4/4.2 km/h, 2.4/4.2 km/h (1 st/2nd gear)|
|Blade width||1960 mm|
|Blade height||360 mm|
|Lift height||455/375 mm (GL up/down)|
|Operating Weight||4,765 Kg|
|Overall length||5510 mm|
|Hydraulic pump type||Variable pump x 1 + gear pump x 1|
|Swing motor type||Hydraulic piston motor|
|overall height||2540 mm|
|Overall width||1960 mm|
|Maximum digging height||5,630 mm|
|Minimum ground clearance||320 mm|
|Engine model||Kubota V2203-M-E3-BH-BR2|
Kubota U50-5S Mini ExcavatorOperational Performance:
The new powerful and efficient hydraulic system is highly productive, ultra-manoeuvrable, environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
- Zero-Tail Swing: Kubota's zero-tail swing always keeps the tail of the mini excavator within track-width when swivelling, enabling operation in tight and confined spaces.
- Boom-Swing: Kubota's boom-swing allows direct digging close to a wall or building without repositioning the mini-excavator.
- The One Pump Load Sensing System: The system adjusts the hydraulic pressure automatically according to the load changes and reacts precisely to the movement of the control lever. Since the engine load is small, various inching and compounding operations can be undertaken while eliminating unnecessary loss of hydraulic flow.
- Four simultaneous operations: Bucket, boom, arm, and swing can be operated simultaneously and smoothly.
- 2-speed travel switch: By placing the 2-speed travel switch on the dozer lever, dozing operations can be done faster and easier.
- Third line hydraulic return: When working with one-way hydraulic attachments, such as a breaker, the standard third-line hydraulic return system allows oil to flow directly back to the tank without running through the control valves. This contributes to less oil contamination, reduced back pressure, and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Travel pedals: The standard travel pedals facilitates ease of tracking.
- Auxiliary piping & service ports: Convenient service port at end of boom allows for hydraulic power for attachments such as a breaker.
- Straight Travel: The excavator travels straight even with front attachment operating.
- Jacking Capability: Even when idling, the excavator can be jacked up with the bucket or blade.
- H-shaped Track Roller: H-shaped roller increases lateral stability and enhances operator comfort during travel.
Advanced functions pooling the essence of Kubota technology.
- Clean-running Kubota Engine: Powerful and dependable, U50-5S's diesel engine delivers superior horsepower and performance. It offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency.
- Digital panel: The user-friendly digital panel features one-touch button operation to view the time, hour
- meter and tachometer. Warning lamps with code numbers on the display will alert you in case of emergencies such as overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. With easier access, simpler settings, easy-to-read indicators, and alerts, you'll always be aware of the excavator's functioning status.
- Auto Idling system: Kubota's Auto Idle system helps save up to 10% fuel. When the control levers are in neutral for more than four seconds, the engine idles automatically. Move any control lever and the engine immediately engages. This innovative feature reduces noise, exhaust emissions, and running costs.
For additional operator comfort the CAB model includes an air-conditioned (A/C) environment with ample space and good visibility. The sealed environment provides a safe environment for the operator when working in dusty or noisy environments.Wide and Comfortable Operator Room:
With the comfortable space and A/C, the operator can fully commit themselves to the work at hand. This benefit lowers operator fatigue and enhances productivity in many work environments.
- Excellent All Round Visibility: When at work, good visibility is important for operation. The Kubota cabin provides good visibility for maximum efficiency.